Our company is seeking dynamic residential Project Managers at the senior, intermediate and junior levels to manage our renovation projects.
The ideal incumbent is one who strives for customer service excellence and pays attention to detail, aimed to impress customers and deliver quality work in a timely manner.
- Communication, liaise between customer, vendors and the team
- Cost control, responsible for managing the entire job costs including sub-contractors and suppliers
- Project planning, coordinate and schedule the efforts of sub-contractors, suppliers, architects and/or architectural technologists, designers and consultants and keep the customer aware of the schedule at all times.
- Routine project site inspections
- Provide technical direction and ensure compliance with quality standards
- Time Management
- Administrative duties include preparing: Contracts, work orders, subcontract agreements, invoices and statements
- Safety Management
- Ensure project documents are complete and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- A postgraduate degree in construction management is an asset.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Effective time management, multi-tasking and logical decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- License and own vehicle, willingness to travel throughout the GTA as required
This is a full-time position and starts immediately. All applicants should respond with “Project Manager” in their subject line and include a resume and cover letter in MS Word format. We thank you in advance for your interest but only selected candidates will be contacted.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]